EZset Lids and Risers by Infiltrator are made from glass reinforced polypropylene, providing superior strength and durability. They come in green or black and in 20”, 24”, and 30” diameters making them ideal for use with any concrete or plastic tank. The slip resistant lids are fastened using stainless steel screws and can be further secured by installing locking rings.
Available in 20”, 24” and 30” riser systems.
View EZset Cut Sheet
PL-122 Effluent Filter
The PL-122 was the original Polylok filter. It was the first filter on the market with an automatic shut-off ball installed with every filter. When the filter is removed for regular servicing, the ball will float up and prevent any solids from leaving the tank. Our patented design cannot be duplicated. Ideal for residential waste flows up to 3,000 gallons per day (GPD).
PL-525 Effluent Filter
The PL-525 Effluent Filter is rated for 10,000 GPD (gallons per day) making it one of the largest filters in its class. It has 525 linear feet of 1/16” filtration slots. Like the Polylok PL-122, the Polylok PL-525 has an automatic shut-off ball installed with every filter. When the filter is removed for cleaning, the ball will float up and temporarily shut off the system so solids won’t leave the tank.
PL-625 Effluent Filter
The PL-625 filter is ideal for grease trap applications. The 1/32” filtration has been shown to reduce fats, oils, and grease (FOG) by as much as 60% to 98%! The filter may be used in onsite wastewater systems that require a finer level of TSS removal. Whatever the application, Polylok has the filter for you!
EF-4 Residential Series Effluent Filter
86 ft. of 1/16″ Filtration
The EF-4 series filters remove solids down to 1/16″ and greatly extend the life of the septic system. Shown at the left is the EF-4 Combo which includes the 4″ standard length (14″ rise) T-Baffle™, the EF-4 Filter, and the B4035 bushing for reducing the outlet from Sch. 40 to SDR35 pipe. The SD-4 Solids Deflector is optional. Also available is the new EF-4-18 which is the same except has an 18″ rise (see below). The Filter and the T-Baffle are NSF Standard 46 rated. The filter is rated at 800 GPD. The EF-4 Series is protected by U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,319,403; D,431,629; and other Patents Pending.
EF-6 Commercial Effluent Filter
244 ft. of 1/16″ Filtration
The EF-6 series filters remove solids down to 1/16″ and greatly extend the life of the septic system. Shown at the left is the EF-6 Combo which includes the standard length (14″ rise) Sanitary T-Baffle™, the EF-6 Filter, and the B4035 bushing for reducing the outlet from Sch. 40 to SDR35 pipe. The Solids Deflector is molded in. The Sanitary T-Baffle™ may also be used as an Inlet and Outlet Tee.
STF-110 Series Effluent Filter
- Easy installation just about anywhere, even square baffles
- Easy and economical to maintain, even in hard to reach places
- Tank pumping is not required when using a maintenance sleeve
- Excellent filtration for solids, including toilet paper, hair, lint, etc.
- Bristles self lock into place to prevent filter float up
- Longer filter life because debris is sorted by size
- Allows biological maturing necessary in wastewater treatment systems
- Durable enough to be washed out, economical enough to be disposable
- For use in residential, commercial and other applications
- Available in 4”, 6”, 7”, or 8” sizes
Effluent Filter # 170-0078
Every Zoeller residential septic tank effluent filter includes a patented bypass protection sleeve to keep solids in the tank – where they belong. Your lateral field is an investment. Protect it with a Zoeller filter.
CHLOR-AWAY Dechlorination System
Laboratory-tested and proven, the CHLOR-AWAY® Dechlorination System uses a compact, lightweight Jet tablet feeder and long-lasting sodium-sulfite tablets to remove chlorine in proportion to the flow of treated wastewater. It is the most practical chlorine removal system available today. Use your CHLOR-AWAY® Dechlorination System to dechlorinate wastewater, cooling tower blow down, boiler water and process water when chlorine or oxidizers are undesirable. In addition to unsurpassed efficiency and effectiveness, the Jet CHLOR-AWAY® System provides all these benefits:
- The Strongest Sodium Sulfite Blend Available – Jet’s specially formulated tablets provide the strongest blend of sodium sulfite available in tablet form.
- The Longest Lasting Dechlorination Tablets Available – Efficient, slow dissolving chlorine removal tablets help meet National Pollution Disposal Elimination System (NPDES) permit requirements.
- CHLOR-AWAY® Dechlorination Tablets Fit Other Feeders – Jet’s 2 5/8” diameter tablets are designed for Jet tablet feeders, but can also be used in other tablet feeders.
- Safe – There are no dangerous gases, liquids or powders to handle or store.
- Every CHLOR-AWAY® Dechlorination System is backed by over 50 Years of Wastewater Treatment Experience – We’ve invested all of this knowledge into the innovation, development, performance testing and manufacturing of the best dechlorination system available today – CHLOR-AWAY®.
Jet’s specially formulated CHLOR-AWAY® Dechlorination Tablets provide unsurpassed dechlorination convenience, efficiency and dependability.
Why Choose Plastic Leachfield Chambers?
Chamber systems are easy to install. Engineered for strength and performance, they have greater design flexibility including a smaller footprint as compared with stone and pipe, and are made from recycled materials. These advantages of Infiltrator chambers add up to cost savings on labor, materials and time savings on the job.Learn More
Aquaworx products offer advanced solutions for the onsite wastewater industry. Partnering with Infiltrator Water Technologies means you can build your business with a complete range of products that are as reliable as they are innovative.
The Aquaworx Remediator is a simple, easy-to-install septic system remediation technology that rejuvenates a failing leachfield with minimal landscape disruption. This unique system is inserted into an existing septic tank of a malfunctioning system and reverses the drainfield clogging process.
Compact and versatile installationRequires up to 75 % less space than conventional systems, thus ensuring optimal land use. Models available for difficult site conditions.
No energy requiredNo electricity or electromechanical component is required to treat the wastewater. Passive treatment and polishing.
Constant performance under all conditionsFor main or secondary residences, new or existing homes. Highly efficient regardless of the occupants’ living habits. Odorless system.
A permanent and durable solutionThere is no requirement to excavate or relocate the unit once the filtering media has reached the end of its useful life. The cover ensures access to the internal components at all times.
This technology is ideal for:
- Residential developments and apartment buildings
- Seasonal establishments
- Projects requiring minimum space and operation
- Warm and cold climates
Rosenberry’s Septic is the only authorized dealer for Premier Tech Ecoflo systems in Adams, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata and Perry Counties.